Sunday 12 October 2014

Texture - Work Diary

When I was shooting photos for this I found it fairly difficult to get the correct lighting to actually be able to see the texture of a particular object but the longer I spent trying to do this the easier I found it.  These are the two photo I think are the best out of the ones I took:

 I like this one as you can clearly see the texture of the carpet and also the way the background and foreground is slightly out of focus means the focal point of the image is more on the carpet than anything else.

I like this photo and I think it is good as you can clearly see the pitted texture of the brick and the indent around it as well as the start of the other bricks around it.

If I was to shoot texture again I would possibly look at things from several different angles then select the best one afterwards.

No comments:

Post a Comment