Monday 13 October 2014

Mid Project Evaluation

In photography so far I have done many shoots of most of the formal elements.  Most of these were enjoyable, some of them I didn't understand to start out with but after they were explained I found them fairly easy to deal with.  My favourites were reflection, tone and form, my favourite of these was tone as I liked shooting in black and white as it is just so simple.

The written work was not necessarily difficult but more tedious and semi repetitive as well as being fairly time consuming. and reminded me so much of the hours of my life I wasted annotating my art work.

Doing the photographer research was semi interesting as I did find some really interesting and unusual artists and art types/medias i hadn't heard of before.

No comments:

Post a Comment