Friday 3 October 2014

Reflection - Work Diary

For this I looked mainly at reflections in windows and doors, I found that some things produce a double image as a reflection which in some cases was pretty cool but in others slightly annoying.

I think this is one of the best photos that I took, it kinda has a weird effect with the flash of the camera shining on the metal parts and looks just like someone is taking a picture of the viewer.

This is another photo I took that I really like, it looks like I could have just taken a picture of someone holding a camera except for the fact that the camera is the wrong way round.  It is in fact the reflection of me and the room in the screen of a mac.

If I was to go and shoot reflection again i might look at reflections in both still and moving water.  The moving water would create a slightly distorted effect to the reflection.

No comments:

Post a Comment