Thursday 2 October 2014

Movement - Work Diary

For this I went out with my camera which I had set to a long shutter speed so that the captured image would blur slightly when the camera moves or when shooting moving subjects.  I looked mainly at moving people but I did try moving the camera it's self in different ways to achieve a similar effect.  I had some problems with over exposure when I was shooting outside as I was using a longer shutter speed.

I think this is one of the best photo I took except for the background which isn't that good but the photo is clearly displaying movement with my model, Kier, spinning around on his chair.

I think this is another really good photo I took and you can clearly see the movement of the person walking.

If I was to photo movement again I would maybe try to get some 'models' to use in the photos and try mainly an indoor environment where I would be able to more easily control the lighting and therefore avoid over exposed photos easier.

No comments:

Post a Comment