Thursday 2 October 2014

Movement - Image Bank








1) I think this photo shows movement well through the use of a dancer.  I like the way the image isn't really blurred it is just her overlapped several times in afferent positions.
2) This photo is pretty good, I like the way that there is one humming bird still and another one blurred.
3) This next photo show an road crossing and the cars are moving and have blurred.
4) I think this next photo is cool as the two subjects the cat and the mouse are not really that blurred but the background is.
5) I think this photo is really cool with the buses blurring towards the centre on either side of the image.
6) This  photo is really cool with like the Ferris wheel of lights blurring round and round and round and it just looks really cool.

No comments:

Post a Comment