Tuesday 14 October 2014

Photojoiner - Work Diary

When I went out to shoot this I found it slightly difficult to start off with as usually it's just take one picture of a whole object/person or a close-up shot but with this i had to try and split the object up into several sections and shoot each section individually so I could edit them together.  This didn't really work as when I came to edit them together they didm't fit and i ended up having to delete some and leave big white gaps in the final image.  The following are some of the individual photos I took for one part of Jess's face:




To improve I would try to take the photos more accurately when I split the object/person into sections so that when it comes to piecing them together it will actually work properly.

No comments:

Post a Comment