Monday 1 December 2014

Studio Contrast - Work Diary

When we first went into the studio to shoot contrast I wasn't really sure what to take photographs of as we were inside and there was not as many options as when shooting on location, although it became easier further into the session to find contrasts between the people I was in the studio with.

I think this is one of the better photographs that I took the contrast is between the bright red background and Kier's dark clothing, as there is visibly a very dramatic contrast.

This is another of the photograph that I took during this session the contrast being between Kier having his hair up and Jess having her hair down as well as the contrast between their clothing, white and black.

If I was to shoot contrast in the studio again I may try to capture contrasts in peoples emotions not just their appearances.

No comments:

Post a Comment