Sunday 7 December 2014

Pre-Completion Evaluation

Since the mid-project evaluation I haven't really changed my opinion about photography, I still find it enjoyable both to go out and shoot and to shoot in the studio.  I find the studio shoots more difficult as remaining inside seems to make it more difficult for me to think of new and different ideas so most of my photos taken in the studio look similar, where as when I am shooting outside I find it a lot easier as it presents more opportunities to take more photos of lots of different things.  Some sessions i don't quite manage to finish all of the work but I think this is due more to the time it takes to create and  print the contact sheets than a lack of effort on my part.  I am also finding that editing the photos is getting easier and faster as I am remembering the different processes required and what the finished straight images should look like.

No comments:

Post a Comment