Thursday 4 December 2014

Location Contrast - Work diary

For this I had to find things that contrasted, I tried to think of things that had more of a conceptual contrast as well as things with an obviously visible contrast.  To start of with it was a little difficult finding conceptual things but the more I walked around the more I noticed them.

This photo shows contrast between colour/tones as the persons hair is quite bright blonde and the hood of his jacket is black.


This one is slightly more conceptual as it is the contrast between open and closed doors something people generally see everyday but never really think about it.

If I was to shoot contrast again on location I might look at the contrast between things in the light and things in shade as well as try to find some more conceptually contrasting things.

No comments:

Post a Comment