Thursday 4 December 2014

Multiple Imagery - Work Diary

This was fairly simple after I had decided what to take the photos of in this case my feet.  I walked around and took photos of my feet on different types of ground like grass, brick, paving slabs and carpet and then edited them together into a 3 by 3 grid, I also took pictures of objects from different angles and drain covers.

This is one of my multiple imagery pieces after I have edited it shows the same bench just from several different angles.
This is another one of my edited multiple imagery featuring different drain covers because why not?  I thought it might be slightly different to what other people would normally think of doing.

If I was to shoot for multiple imagery again I might look at other things like parts of building or sections of peoples faces or random objects which I find around the place.

No comments:

Post a Comment