Thursday 18 December 2014

Final Project Evaluation

These last few weeks we have been doing connecting essay, these essay compare our work to that of other people/professionals to start of with I found these difficult as I was struggling to find photos that were similar to mine but the more of them I did the easier I found it as I was looking at finer details that were similar, things that I hadn't necessarily thought of when writing the previous ones.

The thing that I found most enjoyable during the project was probably the physical experiments as I liked seeing the photos printed out and thinking of different ways in which I could change them.  I also found looking at Robert Mapplethorpe's work as he did some work with interesting compositions while not wasting any space in the frame, which did help me slightly with the framing of my own work.

Overall I have found this unit useful as it has helped me to understand the different elements that make up a 'good' photo and how to appropriately frame things properly.

No comments:

Post a Comment