Tuesday 30 September 2014

Tone - Work Diary

When I went out to shoot tone I switched my camera's picture style to monochrome, so it would take photos in black & white(gray-scale).  I did this to created greater contrast and emphasis in the tones of the photos that I took.

I think this is one of the best photos I took, I really like the varying tones and contrast throughout the photo between all the different components like the reflections in the glass and the metal bars going across the building.

This is another photo I think is really good with the high tonal contrast between the white & the black.

I'm not entirely sure what I could do to improve upon my work if I was to go out and shoot tone again except possibly try out different angles of things I have already looked at.

No comments:

Post a Comment