Saturday 20 September 2014

Depth - Work Diary

For this I looked at long things that I could get a good perspective of like paths, walls and stairs.  This element was relatively easy to think of good ideas but finding something to implement these ideas was a little more challenging.  These are the two photos I like the most out of the ones I took:

I Like this one as you can clearly see the depth in the vent like wall with all the gaps in it getting smaller /closer together the further back they are as well as the path getting smaller.


This one portrays depth well as the slide clearly gets smaller but i like this one as you can also see the depth in the reflection of the bottom of the slide.

If I was to take more photos for depth I might try to find some really long streets and/or something like railway tracks to get photos from standing in the middle of them.

No comments:

Post a Comment