Tuesday 16 September 2014

Colour - Work Diary

For this when I went out I looked mainly at solid blocks of colour and flowers as these are really the first things I think of.  I found it difficult finding good compositional pieces to take photos of, I tried to find things that had contrasting colours as well as things that had complimentary colours to add interest into the pictures instead of just rectangles of a single colour/shade.


I think this is the best photo I took, I really like the effect created by the leaves in the foreground being perfectly in focus and the background being a hazy mass of green and white.  I think this portrays colour well with the hazy green background and the green foreground.


I think this is one of the worst photos I took as it is not particularly interesting, just a plain boring rectangle of flat colour which is the same shade all the way across.

If I went out to shoot photo for colour again I would try to take some more photos like the top one with hazy backgrounds as well as look for some photos with contrasting colours.

No comments:

Post a Comment