Friday 12 September 2014

Lines - Work Diary

For this when I went out to take photos I looked mainly at bricks/paved paths as well as buildings as they tend to have lots of rigid lines.  I found finding things that represent line well was challenging other than the areas I have already mention.  These are two of the photos that I took:

This Photo displays the contrast between lines in shadow and lines in the light I like the contrast the shadow of me creates, to improve this I edited it and increased the contrast to create a more dramatic effect.


This one demonstrates lines in buildings, I like the difference between the bold lines of the building edges and then the smaller lines around each brick.

If I was to continue this topic I might look different compositions of lines like looking at converging lines to create a more 3d effect or the rule of thirds to emphasise specific things within the composition, also I might look at lines within nature like in these photo:




No comments:

Post a Comment