Saturday 13 September 2014

Lines - Image Bank


1) I selected this first photo as it portrays the basis of what a line is 'continuous without any breaks' and also because it portrays wavy lines rather than the typical straight line/s.
 2) These next two photos both demonstrate lines within nature.  The first photo is of a spider web most of which is interconnecting straight lines.  The second photo is of a forest, I like this photo as it is all made up of lines but none of them are quite straight.

3) I chose these next two images as it portrays the fact that lots of things are constructed from lines if you look close enough not just buildings and paths but also things like art(plus one of them is a stormtrooper so I had to include it)


4) This photo is of converging lines on a building, I like this photo as the more I look at it the less sure i am what angle the photo was taken from as it could have been taken from above or below the level of the top of the building.






No comments:

Post a Comment